* Ever wanted to sing but something held you back?
* Have you been told you have a good voice, but just don’t believe the compliments?
* Feel like you’re not “good enough” to sing and are always comparing yourself to other singers?
* Do you feel that singing is just for “other people” and not for you?
* Do you clam up every time you get onstage and just can’t get past the nerves?
* Is singing onstage one the scariest things you can possibly think of doing?
The reasons why and how to deal with them are in my popular article for VoiceCouncil Magazine to help you to overcome the obstacles so you can sing freely and without fear: